Profile of D Queen

Salam... being a Queen to my beloved King Zaimi, and a mother to two lovely princesses Sofea and Julia, and a charming prince Adam... I would never asked more than happiness to be around us till the end of the world... Insya Allah...

The Queen's Bookshelf by shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Sembang at Queen's Palace

Followers

Monday, May 3, 2010

done..


Oh well... yup I'm done with the vampire series... great!! 4 books in straight 9 days... total up 2000++ pages... I'm glad it's over coz that means.. I have to take a peek on my overdue chores @ home!!  Personally, I love TWILLIGHT the most... BREAKING DAWN the next... then ECLIPSE.. and lastly NEW MOON... I am giving myself applause since I managed to go through 'almost' every single words in those books despite my curiosity and impatient to get to the end of the fourth book... and now i'm looking forward for ECLIPSE to be out in June....

Whoa... why am I so obsessed with these vampires?? Well.. I'm practically read any fiction books and will get excited with the story line.. Normally I love to read anything to do with those myth and mystical things... not really on horror... and of course any romance books... provided the story line could nail me into the pages.. and these Steph's books really got me nailed in every single pages of her books...

Things that I love about these books... well... other then amazed with Steph's imagination, I love the characters in the books... especially Edward Cullen (hehehe... could there be any other reason than this??)... being a heroic monster character I've fallen for his maturity (being a 109 years old vampire) in taking care of Bella.. the way he thinks, the way he protects Bella and the way he loves Bella... he's definitely Bella's soulmate to complement each other... I think the story is more like a fairy-tale in a vampire's world... So it is worth for Bella to choose Edward over Jacob. Jacob's character is more childish (being a 16 year old werewolf suit him) and his love is not strong enough for Bella to choose him..

I am not good in giving the overview... So... I'd like to share the synopsis in this entry...


No comments:

Post a Comment