Profile of D Queen

Salam... being a Queen to my beloved King Zaimi, and a mother to two lovely princesses Sofea and Julia, and a charming prince Adam... I would never asked more than happiness to be around us till the end of the world... Insya Allah...

The Queen's Bookshelf by shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Sembang at Queen's Palace

Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Life

i would like to wish an endless happiness for my dear friend who just got married on 7 January 2012... welcome aboard *smile*... you'll find that marriage life is not as easy as you imagine... but... eventually you'll always smile and happy despite of small little things that might upset you.. because that is marriage life... the choice is yours.. you could be happily married or you could be married in grief...

life is always a choice.. once my princess asked.."mama, apa cita-cita mama dulu?".. and i said, when i was in kindergarten i wanna be a singer coz i thought i had a beautiful voice... when i was in primary school i wanna be a teacher because my father was a teacher... then in secondary school i wanna be a lecturer because i thought i love to share my knowledge especially in math... finally after school i chose to be an accountant.. unfortunately the scholar team thought that my english was not good enough for me to go to the UK.. thus.. i ended up finishing my education in electrical engineering.. i studied because i had to study.. i enjoyed my adolescence and adulthood to the max.. though there was not much excellence gained.. i was content... and happy...

once graduated.. i just dunno what to do with my life.. seriously.. i didnt have anything in my mind back then.. i just applied any job vacancies in the papers.. finally i worked with a consultant company as an electrical engineer (recommended by my sis...) for about 8 months or so... the economics crisis aroused and i was laid off.. being jobless for almost a year.. i joined a factory doing sub-con for bigger electronics company as a production engineer... 3 months was too much for me... i lived a lifeless 3 months for working.. working.. and working.. 8 a.m - 9 p.m daily with no weekends at all... the best thing that i should be thankful of was.. i lost my weight.. extremely!! then i got an offer to be a government servant.. and i took it.. i am still with the same company eventhough we were corporatized from the government.. and... i think this will be my last job.. i am satisfied with my current job.. and i think i'll be here till i retire.. :)

i guess.. i'm a simple person... i didnt ask too much in life... i am blissful.. with my king.. my princesses and prince.. my entire family... my job.. my frens.. i wont ask more... some people think that life and living is about money.. not to me... i dont care if i only have a cent in my purse.. i will live with that... though we need money to survive but money couldnt buy happiness.. i believe in that...

recently.. i read a status of a friend in FB who said that.. "kalau kuat iman, berFB ke.. bertwitter ke.. tak akan bercerai berai".. yes.. it is partly true.. but some people just do not aware how bad this social web influence our daily life... there are stats concerning divorce and cracks in marriage... some people are too eager in posting their status to let the world knows what is happening in their daily life... forgetting the fact that there are hearts and souls they have to care... personally.. i think FB is a medium for me to keep in touch with my old buddies.. sometimes we just forgetting that technology kills our life value... technology stops people from talking face to face... technology slowly turns human to loose their humanity... is that a life??

No comments:

Post a Comment