Profile of D Queen

Salam... being a Queen to my beloved King Zaimi, and a mother to two lovely princesses Sofea and Julia, and a charming prince Adam... I would never asked more than happiness to be around us till the end of the world... Insya Allah...

The Queen's Bookshelf by shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Sembang at Queen's Palace

Followers

Monday, July 6, 2009

first day...


well... this is my second attempt creating a blog... the previous one last only for two months.. so I hope that this one will last longer if not forever.. hmmm.. one of the reasons I created a blog is to post my projects aka small business.. berkat ajaran my only sister.. I baked Pineapple Tart for my regular customer on hari raya.. (though penah rasa muak buat tart ni and in fact I stopped baking for a couple of years sebab my sis make me baked them all day long sampai tertidur tepi dough masa dia jual tart back in 1992.. poor me)...















but now I have to thank her that dah boleh buat side income... thanks to my regular customer.. in fact ada yang dah order for this coming raya though puasa pun tak sampai lagi!!

on top of that... I do some sewing... my own baju and for my children.. and some of my frenz.. some creative works like hantaran for my bro and bro in law.. I love doing it!!
















ni buat for my brother's engagement.. I want it to be potpuri dok kat keliling cincin tunang tu.. but terpaksa akur when my grandma wanted it in traditional way... bunga rampai... in fact my family bawak daun pandan serumpun dari Johor... apa nak buat.. keliling rumah semua simen... and I baked that kek asam manis...



this one I made for my bro in law's engagement.. my mother in law wanted d theme to be purple... and I love it!! Purple!! masa ni first time try buat bunga dip... alhamdulillah menjadi...
so... bloggers... hope you will enjoy my blog as I enjoy my life... doing what I love to do...

3 comments:

n said...

go go nino!

shilawali said...

Nino,
After all these years knowing you, I didn't know you were this talented. Apsalla kau tak cakap kat aku dulu....aku tau ko pandai jahit baju jer. Where do u find the time to do all that?

nino de queen said...

between changing pampers and my napping time... hahahha...

Post a Comment