Profile of D Queen

Salam... being a Queen to my beloved King Zaimi, and a mother to two lovely princesses Sofea and Julia, and a charming prince Adam... I would never asked more than happiness to be around us till the end of the world... Insya Allah...

The Queen's Bookshelf by shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Sembang at Queen's Palace

Followers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

akhirnya..


Akhirnya berjaya jugak menyiapkan seluar anak kak zu... sorry kak zu, I took such a looooong time nak siapkan... 4 pieces altogether... now starting hari raya project for my princesses, my prince, and my emak-dalam-undang2 (which is mother-in-law ---pinjam words shila... )

Wooopss!!! I think I still have 4 pieces kain ela yang tak berjahit lagi... including the one my sis gave last year.. which I suppose to wear on Hari Raya 2008 but I didn't even touch it... yet... so.. wish me luck with all the bajus la....

2 comments:

shilawali said...

wah ... rajin tu kau update blog. menantu yg baik lah kau ni buatkan bj emak-dlm-undang2 tu. aku bli yg siap aje

nino de queen said...

hahah... benornya rasa guilty beli kain bebanyak pas tu tak buat...

Post a Comment