Profile of D Queen

Salam... being a Queen to my beloved King Zaimi, and a mother to two lovely princesses Sofea and Julia, and a charming prince Adam... I would never asked more than happiness to be around us till the end of the world... Insya Allah...

The Queen's Bookshelf by shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Sembang at Queen's Palace

Followers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

oh airasia... everyone can fly but not me!!

My dad decided to perform a kenduri arwah on the 25th of July... it has been quite sometime since the last time we had one at my step mom's in Kota Tinggi.. so I told my hubby that I would like to go with the kids coz he couldn't come along.. initially my hubby decided to send me home on friday then he'll drive back to KL and come to pick me up on sunday after news.. but surveying air asia which offer me RM167.00 one way trip for me and the kids... we decided to opt for air asia...

My daughters were over excited to be on the plane again after the langkawi trip last february.. but I reminded them there'll be no drinks or nuts on the plane like before coz the langkawi trip was by MAS.. we arrived at LCCT around 7.05 a.m and our flight was at 8.15 a.m.. after checking in, we rushed into the mcdonald for a quick breakfast and then rushed for boarding.. unfortunately we were announced that due to operation error, the flight was delayed... no timing given.. so I had to call my bro who'll be waiting for me in Senai about it.. half an hour later we were allowed on board...

the stewardess was fond of adam and adam... as usual will show his cutest talent smiling and waiving... after all were set.. the plane should all ready to take off.. then I heard the fan slowing.. after a couple of minutes.. the pilot announced that the craft was having a technical problem.. " please be seated and make yourselves comfortable... oh my!! not again!! ten mins later, we were removed from the craft and waited in the waiting area for unannounced time.. and it took 2 hours for them to announce that we were ready for boarding... they were actually changed the craft... after boarding.. we still have to wait for them to load the bags and fueling...

luckily adam tak meragam sangat sound asleep after boarding... pity my bro.. he had to wait for us more than 3 hours in the airport for the unannounced delay... could be I am 'badi' when boarding on air asia... previously was my trip from singapore.. it delayed for more than 3 hours too.. so... should I fly with the craft that everyone can fly.. but me??? or just bear with my luck.. if any...


No comments:

Post a Comment